2017 was a transformative year for ARPR. Not only did we support our clients’ transformative moments, including mergers and acquisitions, record-breaking sales growth, expansion into new global markets, funding raises and more, we also did some growing and transforming of our own. While it’s hard to pinpoint just five of our best moments of 2017, the below memories certainly take the cake.
- We got a new look–As our agency continued to mature in 2017, we wanted our look and feel to reflect our prestige, so we underwent a brand refresh. Just as we do for our clients, we put ourselves through a very collaborative and creative process to develop and execute this project. After months of meetings, brainstorms, and plenty of laughs, we developed a new logo and committed to a new font and color scheme. ARPR even unveiled a new tagline, PRopelling What’s Possible, which perfectly sums up how we consistently push the limits of what a PR agency can achieve.
- We moved – In order to make room for the creative, savvy PR experts we added to our army of awesome this year, we moved our Atlanta headquarters into a bigger office space located in the ever-so-popular Ponce City Market in Atlanta! While we do occasionally indulge in the delicious food offerings and fun that lay below our 9th floor suite, this strategic move positions us for even more growth in 2018. In addition, our NOLA crew also moved on up to a corner office at Launch Pad, complete with a view of the Mighty Mississippi and the French Quarter.
- We opened our San Francisco office– In July, we formally announced our expansion into the West Coast with an office space at WeWork in San Francisco’s financial district. This expansion was the perfect next step as it allows us to better serve our clients in the SF area. In addition, the move further enriches our Panoramic Approach as we add new talent and perspective to our lens.
- We celebrated our 5th birthday –In August, ARPR turned FIVE – a huge milestone for the agency as only 50% of small business startups reach year five. Since ARPR was founded at Anna Ruth’s kitchen table in 2012, we have grown from one employee to a double-digit sized team, experienced an average 45% YoY growth rate, grown our client roster to include publicly traded companies, innovative global tech leaders, well-known tech ecosystem partners and more. To celebrate all of the hard work invested into the agency over the last five years, our fearless leader executed a birthday party for the entire AoA in Cabo San Lucas– talk about work/life balance!
- We launched an important industry initiative – The PR industry is 120-years old, and quite frankly, the industry as a whole has failed to innovate. To combat the industry’s declining client/agency tenures to accelerating turnover rates, ARPR started the Future of PR initiative, which is about creating a new image that sticks and helps us all earn back the universal respect PR practitioners once had and deserve. If you’re passionate about the future of PR and have an argument you’d like to make, we hope you will join the movement.
While 2018 has big shoes to fill, we look forward to another year of growth and expansion and hope that you follow us along on this journey. And if you are interested in joining a growing team of tech marcom gurus, check out the exciting and fulfilling PR and marketing positions we currently have available.