We love each other. No really, we do. We think you should love us, too. Today we are continuing our series that lets you get to know our Army of Awesome. Meet our new Junior Account Coordinator, Michelle Rand!
1. HOW WAS YOUR FIRST DAY OF WORK AT ARPR?
It was exciting, action-packed and welcoming. I really felt like a member of the team from day one.
2. WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST NONWORK-RELATED ACHIEVEMENT?
I know it’s cliche, but definitely rescuing my dog, Rosie.
3. WHAT IS ONE THING YOU DO EVERYDAY THAT YOU WISH WAS AUTOMATED?
Figuring out what to wear
4. WHICH WAY DOES YOU TOILET PAPER HANG ON THE WALL – OVER OR UNDER?
OVER. It’s not a debate.
5. WHAT IS THE OLDEST THING IN YOUR REFRIGERATOR?
Some sort of sauce
6. WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST PET PEEVE?
Any sort of annoying, distracting noise, like pen clicking, tapping or sniffling
7. DESCRIBE YOURSELF IN THREE WORDS
Motivated, passionate, curious
8. WHAT ARE THREE THINGS STILL LEFT ON YOUR BUCKET LIST?
- Travel to Europe, most notably Switzerland and Greece
- Take a wine tour through Napa Valley
- See the Northern Lights
9. WHERE DID YOU GROW UP?
Sandy Springs, GA
10. IF YOU COULD ONLY HAVE THREE APPS ON YOUR PHONE, WHAT WOULD THEY BE?
- The Weather Channel
- Google Maps